Robb Ware Photography

All Comments to Robb Ware Photography's files

Recent Comments

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 9084
    what did you want robb to do run over the tape and run into the bar to get pictures we are lucky he even takes pictures . Good job robb

-------------
    Hey you know me, if they'd let me, I'd be staked out over in the gazebos getting the closeups. I was the closest photographer though. News was in cold zone, I was in warm zone.
    Robb (11/03/2006)
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 9084
    You have tons of pic's of some everyday run of the mill stuff like b.s. fire and accidents but when it comes to something REAL you have only 17. I was a fan but not for long. These officers are busting their butts to try and save some nutball and again only 17 pic's. If your scared say your scared.

-------------------
    LOL, what is there to be scared of? It got dark and the taped line was too far away for the flash to be useful so I left. The guy fired off three shots and didn't hit anything. My only fear would be that he would miss me and hit my camera. ;-)
    Robb (11/03/2006)
  • Scootergirl (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 8996
    Hi Robb, I used to live in Darby On Spring Valley Rd, Not exactly sure where this is, But Fire's are Sad, take care see ya around
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 8858
    WOW is that the Fire Marshal or Medic 100......He didnt know what helmet to wear that day I guess
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 8878
    Thats the most work i've ever seen him do! Now all he needs to do is get a job!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 8861
    where are youre saftey glasses 10-10??? lol
  • THE ONE (Private)
    11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 8780
    CFD HARDEST WORKING DEPARTMENT IN SOUTH EASTERN PA!!!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 8511
    It's a shame You did not get there in time to see the two Officers saving the pasengers life!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 8379
    Radnor Fire Company
    1954 B75 Mack Pumper
  • 11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 8124
    Hey Robb,
    How do I get copies of the pics of me and the dog? She took 2nd that day and I obviously don't have pics of us parading! Thanks.

Beth
  • Scootergal (Private)
    11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 8478
    Robb, This person Obviously had no chance of Surivival there is no way, it's Horrible to hear someone getting struck by a train but who in there right mind would be playing on the train tracks or even walking on it, unless his intentions were suicide, Did you at all see what was left of the Body Or no?? talk to you soon besafe bud see ya out on the Road, yes I got it back too....hehe
  • christopher (Private)
    11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 6926
    iam from 61 and i am in the center of your photo marvelous job robb
  • peg (Private)
    11 years 2 months ago
    IMG 1265
    Well they are some gruesome pictures! It seems you have captured the very nature of man made disaster.I am actually the driver of the infiniti,and the angels,fire rescue and that special person who listened to me give my husbands name immediately after the impact deserve much more than my thanks! Rob, you must have been there pretty quickly,and I understand there were special people behind me who helped,do you know who they were? I sure would like to meet them and give them a hug. After much therapy,my arms are better,and the legs are getting better also. I can not believe I survived after seeing the pictures. I would like to meet you also,feel free to e-mail.Peg
  • 11 years 3 months ago
    IMG 6137
    that realy sucks any damage
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 4 months ago
    IMG 6528
    was the whole house burnt inside.
powered by Fotki