Robb Ware Photography

All Comments to Robb Ware Photography's files

Recent Comments

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    13 years 7 months ago
    145-4577 IMG
    Wow! What a shot! Amazingly cool (except for the fact that it's a dangerous, potentially tragic fire).
  • Chris (Private)
    13 years 9 months ago
    162-6269 IMG
    Robb, I would like to get a couple of these pics off of you if possible. Please e-mail me and we can talk.
    Thanks
    Chris
    *********************
    Sure, no problem.
    Røbbie (05/21/2004)
  • Shawn (Private)
    13 years 9 months ago
    IMG 0294
    thank's for getting some good pictures of our unfortunate situation. 61-14B
    *********************
    Thanks Shawn... I hope that there wasn't much damage and your station is back to 100% in no time! ;-)
    Røbbie (05/16/2004)
  • Dave Evans (Private)
    13 years 9 months ago
    162-6269 IMG
    Robb You have the Best pictures of this fire by far. I was the first fire officer on location and I left the camera in the station.....Figures
    *********************
    Dave, good job to your crew in knocking down the fire! Very fast response time from the first engine as well. I agree with your posts in the other forum that the Delco 911 Center did a great job at dispatching this fire to get everyone moving at 3 in the morning.
    Røbbie (05/04/2004)
  • Anonymous (Private)
    13 years 9 months ago
    IMG 6405
    I would just like to say that i work for the Army Navy store, and the fact that you just happened to be there taking all of these photos seems a little suspicious. this is not fascinating, its devestating, and this website is completely inappropriate.
    *********************
    Jezz & I had a conversation over IM to explain... We were dispatched at 0256 and the first pictures were taken at 0308. Jezz was not aware that I was with the fire company. Photojournalism documents many unpleasant things such as accidents, fires, wars, etc. But if they were not documented, how would we remember?
    Røbbie (05/03/2004)
  • bryon (Private)
    13 years 9 months ago
    IMG 6418
    CANYOU SEND ME SOME PIC'S WITH ALOT OF FIRE IN THEM LIKE THE FIRST COUPLE IN THE ASTON FIRE
    *********************
    Bryon, If you let me know which photos you'd like, I'll email them to you (max of 5).
    Røbbie (05/03/2004)
  • Ed Keegan (Private)
    13 years 9 months ago
    162-6268 IMG
    Rob, I am a fire investigator and have been retained by the law firm of Matthew Werbel, Esq. who represents the insurance company for Valley View Realty who owns the shopping center located at 3400-42 Pennell Rd. Please contact me at 610-960-5812 (cell)or at my e-mail address so that I can make arraingments to purchase a set of your photo's. Thank You, Ed Keegan
    *********************
    Sure no problem Ed... I'll contact you.
    Røbbie (05/03/2004)
  • 13 years 9 months ago
    160-6050 IMG
    Good Pic of me :-) Hope you had fun at the Egg hunt, happy Easter Robby
    *********************
    Glad you like it Steph!
    Røbbie (05/03/2004)
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years 2 months ago
    129-2976 IMG
    Hmmm...try explaining that one to the Chief.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    14 years 2 months ago
    120-2006 IMG
    Wow...that's an incredible photo. Pretty heavy damage :-(
  • bud (Private)
    14 years 6 months ago
    130-3004 IMG
    good show robb
  • Stephanie (Private)
    14 years 6 months ago
    Stephanie
    Robby, Hi, I just got on your website it's 2am, I Would say great pictures, but my hearts still up into my throat, this picture of me coulda been better LOL :-D Take care STAY-SAFE!!!!!!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    15 years ago
    IMG 0833
    happy to see shes ok
    *********************
    Thanks... She is all well and recently engaged...
    Røbbie (02/27/2003)