Robb Ware Photography

All Comments to Robb Ware Photography's files

Recent Comments

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    10 years 2 months ago
    CRW 9465
    I was down the street sleeping when that happened, lol
  • 10 years 9 months ago
    IMG 9793
    I just want to let my brother know, it's gonna be alright!!! God just covered you with his blood, and as i read the others, how could you be that dishonest to do that to my brother, don't worry GOD sees all, i am just glad God protect my brother, THANKYOU JESUS!!! HE MADE IT OUT ALIVE!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!! Big Sis in NC
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    10 years 9 months ago
    IMG 9820
    Would you beleive that after all that driver encountered that day, some still don't think
    his survival is an act of god. Whether He's
    at fault or not, he's someones son, father
    and husband and this is one mistake that
    others don't come back from. He's proof
    with a purpose. May god forgive his dishonest
    Co-workers that decided to rummage through
    his bag left on the truck, taking items useful to
    them after it was returned to the yard.
  • C. Vonner (Private)
    10 years 9 months ago
    IMG 9820
    God Blessed my son to survive this horrific accident!!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    10 years 10 months ago
    IMG 9557
    I LIKE THESES PHOTOS,,,,GOOD,,, VERY IMPRESS, WITH THESES,,,
  • Ian (Private)
    10 years 11 months ago
    IMG 9469
    Glad im light hahaha
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years ago
    IMG 9484
    Robb,
    Why did they change their officers positions. now there is only chiefs?
  • robert m (Private)
    11 years ago
    IMG 9484
    I geuss when your working as a firefighter for the city of chester he cant leave work to go be 63 command.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years ago
    IMG 9484
    DID THE CHIEF PAST THE TEST FOR THE CITY OF CHESTER?
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years ago
    IMG 9192
    PA'S BRAVEST AND FINEST
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years ago
    IMG 9171
    ROBB,
    YES THE CITY OF CHESTER HAS ITS FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS. SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN THE CITY ARE NOT IMPORTANT? THE PEOPLE OF CHESTER SHOULD GET THE SAME KIND OF CARE THAT THE REST OF THE COUNTY GETS INCLUDING GREAT PICTURES FROM YOU.
    -------------
    Thanks, I love Chester. Most of my photos are taken there. ;-)
    Robb (11/20/2006)
  • Brandon (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 6042
    Sorry bout the car, thats still a nice tiburon, can i buy that, ill give u 214,132,123,653,672,742 canadian dollars for it....i like the body kit, specially the front bumper, and the engine looks good from the picture....lol hope u were alright though
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years ago
    IMG 9171
    Robb,
    I'm sure everyone (including me) appreciates your photos but I can't imagine why anyone would care about a trash truck hitting abandoned houses in the hole in the wall of Delaware County known as Chester let alone look at pictures of it. Just my opinion. Thanks for all your hard work..
    -----------
    Yeah, you'd think. But I was in MontCo at the time and received two calls about it from a fire chief and someone else so thought it was major when I had headed out to it.
    Robb (11/15/2006)
  • 11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 6042
    this would be my accident -- i was driving this car =[ RIP
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    11 years 1 month ago
    IMG 9084
    Hey robb,
    You should make up decals and sell them alot of fans would buy them.
powered by Fotki